Pain Management Doctor for Reducing Chronic Pain
There are many reasons for pain. The clinic offers many different non-pharmaceutical treatments for pain relief. Dr. Zafis has worked for over 10 years on chronic conditions such as chronic fatigue and fibromyagia. From a functional chiropractic prospective there are many metabolic, structural, and energetic imbalances to check when looking at the causes of pain, stiffness, and decreased motion.
The clinic addresses:
- Adhesions/scar tissue of muscles and joints
- Meridian treatments that may reduce pain very quickly
- Metabolic or biological reasons for pain
- Causes for inflammation
- Structural misalignment
Meridian treatments may work very quickly with pain relief sometimes 30 to 60 seconds after the treatment. However you must still look at the metabolic or biological function of the organs and the body and correct those imbalances as well.
Good candidate for these treatments are patients are:
- Patients considering surgery
- Acute pain
- Chronic Pain
- Patients wanting to reduce pain medication
- Patients unable to perform work or leisure activities
- Acute or chronic stiffness
- Decreased range of motion
- Patients that have tried traditional treatments for pain
The clinic will provide insurance billing for each visit. Many insurances may be billed for these treatments.
Call today for a free consultation at 707 527-7710.